What is the difference between capacitive touch screen and resistive touch screen
The resistive touch screen can only judge one touch point at a time when it is working. If there are more than two touch points, the correct judgment cannot be made. Therefore, the resistive touch screen is only suitable for simple clicks, drags, etc. Action judgment. The multi-touch of the capacitive touch screen can decompose the user's touch into two tasks: collecting multi-point signals and judging the meaning of the signals, and complete the judgment of complex actions.
Using the stretching and transposition of two fingers, you can complete interesting operations such as zooming in and rotating on the screen, which was almost unimaginable before the appearance of capacitive touch screens.
In fact, the realization principle of the touch screen is roughly the same, which is to add a transparent touch panel to the ordinary LCD screen. The types of resistance and capacitance that we are talking about are divided according to their working principles. The current classification of touch screens mainly includes four types: resistive, capacitive, infrared, and surface acoustic wave. In real life, the resistive touch screen is the one we touch most. It has been widely used in mobile phones and portable digital products.
Compared with the traditional resistive touch screen, the advantages of the capacitive touch screen are mainly as follows:
1. Operation is novel. The capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch, the operation is more intuitive and interesting.
2. Not easy to touch by mistake. Since the capacitive touch screen needs to sense the current of the human body, only the human body can operate it, and it will not respond when touched with other objects, so the possibility of accidental touch is basically avoided.
3. High durability. Compared with resistive touch screens, capacitive touch screens have better performance in terms of dustproof, waterproof, and wear resistance.
As the currently popular touch screen technology, although capacitive touch screen has the advantages of gorgeous interface, multi-touch, and only human body induction, at the same time, it also has the following shortcomings:
1. The accuracy is not high. Due to technical reasons, the accuracy of capacitive touch screens is still lacking compared to resistive touch screens. Moreover, only fingers can be used for input, and it is difficult to recognize more complicated handwriting input on a small screen.
2. Easily affected by the environment. When environmental factors such as temperature and humidity change, it will also cause instability or even drift of the capacitive touch screen. For example, if the user moves his body close to the screen while using it, it may cause drift. Even operating in a crowded crowd may cause drift. This is mainly due to the working principle of capacitive touch screen technology. Although the user's finger is closer to the screen, there are many electric fields that are much larger than the finger near the screen, which will affect the judgment of the touch position.
3. The cost is high. In addition, the current capacitive touch screen still has certain technical difficulties in the step of attaching the touch pad to the LCD panel, and the yield rate is not high, so the cost of the capacitive touch screen is also increased invisibly.
Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2007. It is a professional touch screen manufacturer integrating R&D, design, production and sales. It mainly produces resistive/capacitive touch screens. Its products are widely used in GPS car navigation and smart furniture. , Security, medical appliances, instruments, meters and other fields. The plant covers an area of 4,000 square meters, with an annual production capacity of 6 million pieces. It has advanced production equipment and a 10,000-level purification workshop to ensure that it meets the product's requirements for production equipment and the environment. The company passed the ISO quality management system certification in 2014, and successfully passed the qualification assessment of well-known companies such as MOTOROLA and Wistron. The company has many engineers, quality control, production, and management personnel who have been engaged in the touch screen industry for many years. To provide customers with a series of high-quality products. The company adheres to the business philosophy of "integrity, innovation, efficiency, and quality", is determined to make progress, continues to operate, takes the development of touch technology as its own responsibility, takes the pursuit of excellent quality and provides first-class service as its goal, and takes the principle of customer first and reputation first to explore the industry With its advanced technology and continuous improvement of products, we hope to provide the most suitable products for the industry.
13652395348Call to action
ProductsCapacitive touch screen Resistive touch screen TFT LCD Display LCD with Capacitive touch screen LCD with Resistive touch screen